Admission at the ANSI is conducted strictly in accordance with the rules and regulations made by the KPK Peshawar Education Department
1. Admissions start on the 1” day of the declaration of the matric result by the Mardan Board and continue for 15 days.
2. Late admission cases may be dealt with strictly in accordance with Board rules or until such date is fixed by the principal.
3. An admission committee consisting of senior members who check and verify the entries made in the application forms and recommended candidates for admission on the basis of merit only.
4. 95% of the seats are filled on the basis of merit and 5% on sports basis in F.Sc I. all the supporting documents/certificates must be attached to the application form. No certificates of sport or change in the course will be entertained after submission of application form.
5. Students failed in one or more than one subject are not allowed for admission to the first year class in any group
6. Students placed in ‘E’ grade in S.S.C exam are not allowed to get admission in 1st Year in any group.
7. Students passing in the supplementary examination shall not be eligible for admission to the same academic year.
8. Candidates belonging to boards other than B.I.S.E Mardan seeking admission in intermediate to the college have to produce migration certificate along with the admission form.
9. Any student involved in any previous gross misconduct or unlawful activities during the school/ college period shall not be accorded admission in any class.
10. Provisionally promoted students of 1” year class to 2nd year have to deposit admission fee and other dues etc. with in 15 days of the start of their regular classed.
11. Students are required to produce an affidavit as an undertaking, typed on a stamp paper and duly attested and signed by the First Class Magistrate.